About the Role
- Ideate new project from wireframe stage
- Create User flows, Information architectures, high fidelity mockups, and handovers for development teams
- Collaborate closely with senior design and Product team to develop effective design solutions and process
- Create visually stunning interfaces
Minimum 3-month internship and 1-year full-time experience in a reputed UX design agency or a product-centric startup.
This job is not for freshers.
A strong Portfolio in a consumer facing App/SAAS/ B2B enterprise software is must.
An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and ideation.
you have technical expertise in wire-framing, interface design, and user flows
Sound understanding of design components and Their use cases.
Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, XD, Figma, Overflow. Knowledge of UI Animation will be a plus
Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international clients and subordinates.
You are humble: humility, curiosity and eagerness to learn
You are a great listener: give feedback to others and open to hearing feedback and learn
None the less a generous human being and curious individual who is extremely passionate about design
About the Company
Ungrammary is a prominent name in the user experience design (UI/UX) field. We are well known for designing scalable ecosystems of digital products. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have worked with over 70+ brands Globally. Our Clientele includes the likes of Fossil Group, VMware, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bhabha Atomic research centre, Nerolac Paints, Milton, AU Small finance bank and many more.
- International Design Award (2020) in Web Application (UX/UI) Design Category
- Muse Gold Design Award (2021) in Application (UX/UI) Design, Fin-tech
- International Design Award (2021)
- Market Leaders in UX Design by the clutch.