About the Role
- Help Senior designer with wireframe and UI elements
- Create high fidelity mockups, and handovers for development teams
- Create visually stunning interfaces
- Assist senior designers with user interviews and takeaways.
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
How do we know you are a good fit?
Minimum 2-month internship experience or a certification in UX/UI design
We do not provide internship for graduation/Academic projects
You should be either a graduate or in your last semester of graduation
An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and ideation.
Sound understanding of design google material design. Please read it thoroughly before the interview.
Proficiency with design tools: XD, Figma,
Strong communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with the team.
You are a great listener: give feedback to others and open to hearing feedback and learn
None the less a generous human being and curious individual who is extremely passionate about design.
About the Company
Ungrammary is one of the top user-experience design agency in India. We are well known for designing scalable ecosystems of digital products. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have worked with over 70+ brands Globally. Our Clientele includes the likes of Fossil Group, VMware, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bhabha Atomic research centre, Nerolac Paints, Milton, AU Small finance bank and many more.
- International Design Award (2020) in Web Application (UX/UI) Design Category
- Muse Gold Design Award (2021) in Application (UX/UI) Design, Fin-tech
- International Design Award (2021)
- Market Leaders in UX Design by the clutch.